Miniclip’s ‘8 Ball Pool Millionaire’ Prize Draw -Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Description
Miniclip is offering you the opportunity to enter the Miniclip ‘8 Ball Pool Millionaire’ prize draw (the “Prize Draw”). The Prize Draw will open at 01:00.00 PDT on Friday 5th August 2016 and close at 01:00.00 PDT on Monday 22nd August 2016 (the “Prize Draw Period”). Any entries received before or after the Prize Draw Period will not be submitted for entry into the Prize Draw.
This Prize Draw is promoted by Miniclip SA (“Miniclip”), registered in Switzerland with company number CH-645-4103964-1. To contact Miniclip, please write to us at Miniclip SA, Case Postale 2671, 2001 Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
How To Enter
THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN A PRIZE. It‘s easy! Follow the steps below for your chance to win.
- Sign in to your Miniclip.com account using your existing account name and password. If you have forgotten your password you can always reset it by following the onscreen instructions. If you are not a registered Miniclip user, create a new account by filling in a few details.
- Twenty-six (26) games that are found on Miniclip.com are involved in the Prize Draw as listed below. All you need to do to have a chance of winning the Prize Draw is, during the Prize Draw Period, win a “Marathon Mile Award” in every one of the twenty-six (26) games.
8 Ball Pool
Super Soccer Noggins
Euro Soccer Forever
8 Ball QFP
Strike Force Heroes
Free Running 2
Stealth Sniper 2
Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Bow Master Japan
- If you win all twenty-six (26) Marathon Mile Awards (one in each of the listed games) you will automatically receive a “Super Award”. Your Super Award will be your entry into the Prize Draw. Don't forget - you can play the games as many times as you like during the Prize Draw Period!
- All registered users who have won the Super Award will automatically be put into the Prize Draw and winners will be selected at random on or about 15th September 2016 (the “Drawing Date”).
- Ten (10) winners will receive one (1) prize each of one million (1,000,000) 8 Ball Pool Coins. The normal terms and conditions of use applying to such coins will apply to the Prize Draw 8 Ball Pool Coins.
WHO CAN ENTER
- Each entrant must be a registered Miniclip.com user.
- Entrants must be 13 years old or older. If you are under 16 years of age, you must obtain your parent or guardian's consent to enter the Prize Draw. If it is discovered that the entrant is under 13, or is under 16 and has not obtained the required permission from a parent or guardian, then Miniclip will disqualify that entry.
- Employees, officers or directors of Miniclip, including their immediate family members, may not enter this competition. Any entries submitted by such persons will immediately be discounted.
- All entrants are responsible for complying with all local, county, country or regional laws that apply to the use of the internet, social media sites and entry into a prize draw/competition of this nature. Entrants are also responsible for any technical, hardware or software malfunctions (including, but not limited to, the failure of network, server or other connections) which result in the loss of an entry.
After the Drawing Date, Miniclip will announce the winning users. The names of the winners will be published on the Miniclip.com website or its associated social media pages. By registering to enter this Prize Draw, you consent to the use and display of your name/username, home country and YoMe or Facebook profile photo on the Miniclip.com website and/or associated social media pages. Miniclip's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The winning user's Miniclip accounts shall be credited with the prize 8 Ball Pool Coins within two weeks after the eligibility and identity of the potential winner has been verified. The prize items are subject to change and Miniclip reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to replace any of them with a cash value or substitute a prize of equal or greater value, as applicable (for example, if any prize is deemed not to be suitable for a younger entrant). Cash alternative is not available upon request.
- Registration to enter into this Prize Draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering this Prize Draw, you warrant that all information you provide is true, complete and accurate.
- Miniclip reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant.
- If you are under 16 years of age, you warrant that your parent or guardian has consented to your entry.
- Miniclip may contact the parent or guardian of any potential winner under the age of 16 years to ensure that the prize is suitable.
- Miniclip reserves the right to alter any prize draw terms or terminate the Prize Draw at any time.
- You agree to comply with all local, state, province, country or regional laws that may be applicable to your use of the internet and your entry into the Prize Draw.
- You are responsible for all internet access and use charges.
- Miniclip shall not be responsible for any technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer hardware or software, misdirected entries or other technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online, regardless of cause. Miniclip accepts no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any damage, loss or injury of any kind whatsoever arising as a result of or in connection with the Prize Draw. However, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit Miniclip’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Miniclip excludes liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss, damage, expense or injury occurring to any participant in relation to this Prize Draw, whether arising from his or her entry into the prize draw or, for any winner, in connection with his or her acceptance of the prize.
- If any of these provisions is determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The construction, legality, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions is governed by, and construed to be in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.