User Acquisition Analytics Manager
Miniclip is looking for an experienced marketing expert to join our London (UK) studio as a UA Analytics Manager. This is a full-time position, please apply only if you have the right to work in the UK.
This is an exciting full-time position working with a leading digital games and entertainment company. You will be part of the Business Intelligence team and work closely with our User Acquisition team and have exposure to many areas of the business and senior stakeholders.
- Lead and develop a team of UA analysts
- Oversee the production of reporting for all performance marketing activities. The team are responsible for campaign, creative and influencer spend analysis, as well as LTV prediction methodology.
- Help the User Acquisition and Product teams to define and execute the growth strategy for each of our titles
- Lead and drive forward UA data projects, ensuring the team continues to adapt to the changing performance marketing environment
- Manage stakeholders, timelines and delivery of projects and reporting
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 4+ years experience in digital marketing and analytics or performance marketing campaign management. Experience analyzing the performance of a portfolio of titles, ASO and influencer marketing spend is an advantage
- Experience managing and developing a team
- Proficient either R or Python
- Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders, presenting insights clearly with actionable recommendations
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross), and most recently Sybo (famous for Subway Surfers).
For more information, visit https://miniclip.com/