What will you be doing at Miniclip?
Your work will include:
- Developing games for different mobile platforms and extending existing ones with new functionalities
- Developing and maintaining the in-house tools that are used to support game development
- Delivering high-quality software with your main focus on the product
- Contributing to a highly performant Scrum team to create great software within an Agile environment in a timely manner
- Continuously learning and challenging your own skillset
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a social, humble, hard-working and autonomous person, thus we need you to be self-motivated, dedicated, result-oriented and accountable for areas of your responsibilities. You must be a team player who constantly seeks self- development opportunities, takes pride in their work and engages with the team to improve together.
The ideal candidate must present the following:
- Passion for creating software
- More than 2 years of professional software development experience
- Solid knowledge of modern C++ and/or Objective-C
- Good understanding of software design and good software development practices
- Curiosity towards continuously learning new skills, trying out new approaches, and strive to enhance the quality of products and code
- Openness for Agile product development process serving short release cycles
- Thirst for self-development
- Great communication in English
The following skills are desirable but not essential (if you have them, don’t forget to mention them):
- Professional experience in mobile
- Experience in developing multiplayer games
Don't forget to share with us all of your relevant training and certifications
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross), and most recently Sybo (famous for Subway Surfers).
For more information, visit https://miniclip.com/