Site Reliability Engineer
What will you be doing at Miniclip?
- Be on call with the rest of the Cloud Engineering team (24x7 accessibility for emergency issues on rotation).
- Run our infrastructure using IaC, CMS and containerized solutions on AWS.
- Build observability processes that alert on symptoms rather on outages.
- Document and Automate processes, tasks, actions and findings.
- Design, build, maintain and improve core infrastucture alongside other Engineering Teams to support business and product needs.
- Debug production issues across all levels of our infrastructure's arquitecture.
What are we looking for?
- Have a deep understanding and experience with Linux system administration and performance tweaking including eBFP tracing.
- Have a Software Development background.
- Think about edge-cases, failure modes, and abnormal behaviors.
- Have 5+ years of experience in AWS with Development and Operational focused work.
- Have expericence with Hashicorp Terraform.
- Have strong programing skills: GoLang, Python, Ruby.
- Have Experience with Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Nexus, Artifactory, or similar technologies.
- Willingness to work on a fast-paced environment with scope changes.
- Excelent written and spoken English skills.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross), and most recently Sybo (famous for Subway Surfers).
For more information, visit https://miniclip.com/