Senior Software Developer
What will you be doing at Miniclip?
- Developing games for different mobile platforms and extending existing ones with new functionalities.
- Delivering well-crafted software with your main focus on the product.
- Driving high performance of an Agile development team to produce great software in a timely manner.
- Mentoring other developers and teaching them the software craft.
- Assuming ownership for your work and finding ways to enrich your product.
- Going beyond your role to help to unblock impediments and reduce silo by creating software together with other specializations in the Agile team.
- Continuously learning and challenging your own skillset.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a social, humble, hard-working and autonomous person, thus we need you to be self-motivated, dedicated, result-oriented and accountable for areas of your expertise. You must be a team player who constantly seeks self-development opportunities, takes pride in his work and engages with the team to improve together.
- Passion for creating great software.
- More than 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Excellent knowledge of modern C++.
- In-depth knowledge of software design and good software development practices.
- Drive towards continuously learning new skills, trying out new approaches, and strive to enhance the quality of products and code.
- Deep understanding of Agile product development process serving short release cycles.
- Thirst for self-development.
- Great communication in English and understanding that face-to-face conversation helps to unlock high performance.
The following skills are desirable but not essential (if you have them, don’t forget to mention them):
- Experience in mobile development
- Experience in leadership
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross), and most recently Sybo (famous for Subway Surfers).
For more information, visit https://miniclip.com/