Senior Legal Counsel (6 Month FTC)
What will you be doing at Miniclip?
- Global M&A transactions
- Integration of new business acquisitions
- Joint ventures and investment activities
- Corporate governance
- Legal and regulatory risk management
- Business partnering, exercising strong commercial and financial astuteness and judgement
What are we looking for?
- 5 to 10 years’ PQE qualified as a solicitor in a top tier private practice law firm
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate/M&A and other transactional work
- Superlative negotiating and drafting skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work on own initiative
- Can juggle conflicting demands and effectively prioritise
- A team-player who is driven, proactive, agile and forward-thinking, with commercial acumen
- Relishes the opportunity to take on a management role
- An interest in the mobile and gaming industry and keen to learn more about it
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross), and most recently Sybo (famous for Subway Surfers).
For more information, visit https://miniclip.com/