Senior Full - Stack Developer
What will you be doing at Miniclip?
- Working in tight cooperation with teams across the group to develop a new technological stack for internal use.
- Collaborate with the development team to identify and resolve technical issues
- Practicing and enforcing engineering best practices in your day-to-day work.
- Taking an active role in decisions that define the architecture of frontend and backend stacks.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience building, deploying and operating full-stack services.
- Experience in frontend frameworks such as Vue.js or React
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and team player
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience with Go
- Experience with testing methodologies and frameworks like Jest or Cypress
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker
- Familiarity with AWS Services (or one of the major cloud services)
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or an engineering-related field
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross), and most recently Sybo (famous for Subway Surfers).
For more information, visit https://miniclip.com/