Publishing Quality Assurance Tester – Games Tester
Miniclip is looking for an experienced QA Tester (Games Tester) to hire in our Lisbon (Portugal) Games Development Studio. This is a full-time, permanent position; please apply only if you have the right to work in Portugal.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
As part of the Publishing QA Team, the main responsibility is to guarantee the quality of all 2nd and 3rd party games published by Miniclip.
· Test all new game releases/updates and schedule timely quality assurance and testing.
· Help in developing, maintaining, and improving the roadmap of tests for all releases and updates.
· Monitor game statistics, customer feedback, and competing products to constantly question assumptions and make adjustments to our games.
· Act as a liaison between external development teams, product manager, outsourced testing services and all internal teams involved in the release of a product.
· Be part of Miniclip’s quality assurance team, define new test approaches and come up with new ideas to improve testing processes and procedures.
· Work closely with the Data Analytic and Product Operations team to guarantee the correct implementation of all SDK integrations.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for an experienced, social, hard-working person who enjoys team work and is dedicated about his/her work. The ideal candidate will be strongly skilled in the following:
· 1 – 5 years of experience in the QA and testing fields of game and/or entertainment products and services.
· Close attention to detail, and ability to clearly identify and articulate complex game development project issues.
· Self-motivated, with excellent organisational skills to ensure the correct project set-up and release planning.
· Analytical and development mindset, to be able to efficiently analyse and break down tech integration flows.
· Confident in exploring new approaches and in communicating with different teams and stakeholders.
· Experience in working with teams across different functions and geographical locations.
· Fluent in English.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Technical knowledge on a wide range of physical devices from different manufacturers (Apple, Samsung, etc.).
· Technical knowledge on different operating systems, such as: Apple Store, TestFlight, Google Play Console, Android Studio, Android Debug Bridge, etc.
· Familiar with JIRA, Adjust, AppsFlyer, Postman, Trello and Kanban tools.
· Development background (C++ and Unity).
· Data Analytics knowledge.
· ISTQB certification is a plus.
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan studio in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events.
We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that’s why there is a games area and fridge with complimentary drinks and fruit for all staff.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social, and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Mini Football™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads.
In the past year, we have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), and Masomo (home of Headball2) to the Miniclip family of companies.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com.