What will you be doing at Miniclip?
A producer in the gaming industry is responsible for managing the development of a video game from start to finish. This includes the coordination of designing, programming, and testing of the game, as well as helping managing schedules. A producer is also responsible for communication and collaboration with team members and stakeholders.
● Setting project goals and objectives
● Developing and managing budgets and schedules
● Managing the game development process, including design, programming, and testing
● Collaborating with team members and stakeholders to ensure the project stays on track
● Identifying and solving problems that arise during development
● Making decisions that align with the overall goals of the project
What are we looking for?
2+ years previous production experience, better if in a gaming environment
● A keen interest in video games and the market, particularly in the mobile space
● Effective in one-to-one as well as one-to-many communication. Effective team collaborator and meeting facilitator
● Influential through in-person and written communication channels
● Familiarity with industry tools and standard practices (Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides).
● Strong project management skills
● The ability to make decisions that align with the overall goals of the project and to identify and solve problems
● Strong business acumen
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross), and most recently Sybo (famous for Subway Surfers).
For more information, visit https://miniclip.com/