Performance Marketing Creative Lead
What will you be doing at Miniclip?
Lead a team of Multimedia Artists to produce cutting edge Performance Marketing creatives
- Manage monthly marketing creatives production - effort estimation - planning, prioritization, and road mapping
- Own the monthly creative strategy for the allocated games based on performance goals and learnings
- In charge with the creative direction for the creative team managed
- Proficient in using specific tools like brainstorming, creative feedback, competitor benchmarking
- Mentoring and supporting the Multimedia Artists on workflows, career development and necessary skills for their role
- Build clear briefs on a creative level for the monthly creative sprints
- Knowledgeable about the overall UA performance of each game assigned, being always aware of latest creative testing results and of creative level performance information
- Maintain a constant contact with the assigned UA team deciding together monthly strategies and next steps based on performance results
- Responsible of distilling performance results information into actionable next steps for the creative team managed
- Document learnings and insights based on performance results
- Innovate and improve on creative production workflows and processes
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the gaming industry.
- Solid experience managing a team of artists
- Excellent portfolio showcasing previous marketing work in the mobile gaming industry
- Strong understanding on the mobile game’s performance marketing landscape and best practices
- Extensive experience in creative production workflows & tools (Adobe Creative Cloud suite is a must)
- Good experience with 3D production tools.
- Good understanding of game engines and various creative production tools and solutions available on the market
- Excellent experience in creative feedback, creative direction and creative team management
- Good understanding of Performance Marketing specific metrics and performance results interpretation
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Open and willing to learn mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- English proficiency
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross), and most recently Sybo (famous for Subway Surfers).
For more information, visit https://miniclip.com/