What will you be doing at Miniclip?
As a multimedia artist at Miniclip you will be:
- Creating assets (videos, playable end frames, static and animated banners) for our Performance Marketing campaigns using various creative production tools.
- Taking ownership of the assigned creative projects, following a clear workflow funnel from ideation to production overseen by the creative lead
- Providing briefing and creative feedback assistance to the outsourcing manager.
- Continuously learning and improving creative ideation and production skill sets, keeping up to date with the new trends and best practices in the mobile performance marketing environment.
- Doing competitive benchmarking
- Analysing creative performance based on reported metrics
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a multimedia artist in the video game and/or advertising industries.
- A good quality portfolio showcasing previous marketing work (video work is a must) - Please note we won't be able to consider your application if you don't send us your portfolio and/or showreel.
- Multidisciplinary Art Skillset - video editing, VFX, graphic design, animation
- Solid experience working with Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Good experience with marketing ideation workflows:
Competitor benchmarking, brainstorming new ideas, creating storyboards, being involved in briefings.
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Open and willing to learn mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- English proficiency
Good to have
- Previous experience in Performance Marketing creative environments.
- Experience with data and analytics tools
- Unity coding/programming knowledge
- Experience working with Unity and 3D production software Blender is a plus
- Experience in working on playable marketing creative assets
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross), and most recently Sybo (famous for Subway Surfers).
For more information, visit https://miniclip.com/