Junior Developer (Unity)
What will you be doing at Yakuto @ Miniclip?
You will be someone with proven success in designing and developing robust Unity game code on several games, over several years. Your work will include:
- Implementing new game features and services in a multi-disciplinary team consisting of other developers, artists and game designers.
- Improving existing game features based on design requests and player feedback.
- Taking part in technical discussions to identify and solve technical issues, including performance, memory usage, and cross-platform issues.
- Collaborate productively, communicating ideas and issues clearly across disciplines
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who is passionate and dedicated about their work. To be successful in this role you should meet the following criteria:
- 1+ years of experience
- Good Unity knowledge (both editor and scripting)
- Good knowledge of C# and .NET
- An understanding of design patterns and game design principles
- Able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and a team player
- Analytical, problem-solving and communication skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Accountability and ownership with strong commitment
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Knowledge or experience of Google Cloud Platform (AWS or Azure considered)
- Knowledge or experience of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of CI / CD systems.
- A relevant degree
About Yakuto @ Miniclip
Part of the Miniclip group, Yakuto is based in Central London walking distance from several main line and underground stations, in an open plan and airy studio.
In the studio, you will find a relaxed and easy-going environment and have access to free drinks, fruit, games consoles and pool table. As part of Yakuto’s ‘COVID Secure’ measures, the office has since reopened with increased distancing between desks, daily professional cleaning and other measures to ensure team safety. The working week operates as follows: Monday, Wednesday in the office with flexible hours to help avoid peak-time travel; Tuesday and Thursday are home working days intended to be distraction free to focus on problem solving. For more information, visit http://www.yaku.to/about