· Manage and supervise information technology and computer systems to meet organizational requirements.
· Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
· Recruit, train, and coach IT staff, communicate job expectations, and evaluate performance
· Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
· Ensure data security, network access, and backup systems are maintained
· Collaborate with users to align system functionality with organizational policies
· Identify and resolve issues, implementing strategic solutions on time
· Conduct system audits and assess outcomes
· Preserve assets, information security, and control structures
· Support infrastructure services provided by vendors, ensuring connectivity and availability of applications and services
· Install, support, and maintain hardware and software IT infrastructure both on-premises as in the cloud and across multiple locations
· Adhere to policies, procedures, and standards such as Incident Management and Change Management