Games Tester - QA
Games Tester – QA
Miniclip is looking for a Games Tester to hire in our Genoa (Italy) Games Development Studio. This is a full-time position, please apply only if you have the right to work in Italy. This is an exciting opportunity to integrate into a highly effective and skilled team, developing cutting edge mobile games played by tens of millions of users.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Perform manual testing of our games on multiple mobile platforms
- Create and manage test cases for our games
- Log, manage and track issues
- Create, execute and troubleshoot test automation scripts
- Be part of a leading edge game QA team
- Effectively cooperate with other teams members
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys team working and is a videogame enthusiast, passionate and dedicated to his/her work. The ideal candidate will be skilled in the following:
- Serious passion for games
- Experience in testing apps on mobile devices, even non gaming applications
- Highly responsible, organized and able to grow in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment as a team player
- Analytical, problem-solving and communication skills, with strong accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Good spoken and written English
The following skills are desirable:
- Previous experience as game tester
- Previous experience with Atlassian Jira or other issue tracking tools
- Previous experience of test automation
- Knowledge of Unity3D
- Knowledge of object oriented programming languages, C#
- Knowledge of Apple Store and iOS Apps publication process
- Knowledge of Google Play Store and Android applications publication process
To apply please submit your CV with your cover letter explaining why you want to be part of our team.
You will be working in our Games Development Studio in Genoa. Founded in 2004, the studio has developed over 400 games to date, and is filled with enthusiasts and professionals who are considered leaders in the games industry. We pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun. We encourage employees to challenge colleagues at console games and Miniclip games or to shoot some pool. We also have a fantastic benefits package which includes comprehensive medical cover, meal vouchers, English language lessons, free office drinks and more.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross), and most recently Sybo (famous for Subway Surfers).
For more information, visit https://miniclip.com/