Game Data Analytics
What will you be doing at Miniclip?
- Partner with Product Managers and Game Designers to identify key strategic questions, metrics, and actionable tests.
- Define and own data to be collected by the game and assure their quality.
- Use large amounts of data to research player behavior and inform the development of new game features and the roadmap of your games.
- Produce reports that help end-users to visualize your findings and provide actionable and user-friendly insights and recommendations on areas to improve.
- Design, conduct and analyze A/B tests, leveraging appropriate statistical methods.
- Promote good practices and educate a world-class team to be agile data-driven decision-makers.
What are we looking for?
- 2 + years of work/commercial experience in data analysis and providing data-driven insights.
- Innovate and explore new ways to leverage our data and have an impact
- Skillful in domain-specific programming languages such as R or Python.
- Robust knowledge in mathematical areas relevant to the position: statistics, probabilities, simulations, etc.
- Strong data visualization and storytelling skills. You should be able to tell completing stories backed up by your charts and reports.
- Ability to clearly and concisely explain key findings and give data-driven recommendations to multiple people with distinct backgrounds.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to build strong relationships across the data analyst community, share knowledge and learn from others.
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken.
It would be a bonus if you also have:
- Previous experience/knowledge of the Games Industry (especially in Free to Play games).
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and ability to perform complex queries in non-relational databases.
- Previous experience using Data Visualization Tools such as; Domo, Superset, Looker, Tableau, or similar.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross), and most recently Sybo (famous for Subway Surfers).
For more information, visit https://miniclip.com/