Finance Systems Lead
Miniclip is looking for a Finance Systems Lead to initially focus on the implementation and testing of a new finance system for a global business; and to later play a key role in the maintenance and development of the finance system, in addition to assisting with systems related finance projects.
This role will report to the Systems Implementation Manager throughout the implementation period, reporting into the Director of Finance thereafter.
The candidate will be required to map out current processes and engage with stakeholders across the company to ensure financial needs are met. This system will also be required to incorporate HR functions and integration. This role will also require some travel.
This is a permanent role, please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (Implementation phase)
- Map out current financial processes to ensure that nothing is missed during implementation
- Work with stakeholders to establish core requirements of new finance systems
- Ensure finance system requirements are met in an efficient way by the Development team
- Assist in migrating data from current system to new system including preparation of test scripts
- Assist in the implementation, testing, and training of new system
- Assist the Implementation manager to project manage and keep core stakeholders up to date
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (Post-Implementation)
- Manage security access to all finance systems including creation new user groups, and controlling access where required
- Creation and maintenance of GL accounts and dimensions master data
- Ongoing development of the finance system, including reporting and automation projects
- Development and maintenance of API calls to external systems and sites
- Create and maintain API calls to automate journal and invoice processing where possible
- Create and update Finance related DOMO dashboards
- Improve automation and reporting within relevant systems through ad-hoc projects
- Review and audit of M&A target systems during due diligence and in early post-completion
- Post-completion integration of M&A targets into our financial systems and structure
- Ensure all system audit requirements and controls are met
- Support month end and all crucial reporting cycles
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Experience in system management
- Finance experience preferred
- Self-sufficient and able to complete work with limited direct supervision
- Capable of understanding detailed requirements and contributing own ideas
- Comfortable in dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong communication skills
- Innovative and interested in implementing new ideas
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan office in Chancery Lane with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and our new office comes with a pool table, 100” screen with games consoles, fridge with complimentary drinks for all staff, fresh fruit delivered weekly, regular team building and social events, and even free optional yoga once a week!
In addition to 25 days holiday, we also have a fantastic benefits package, with Vitality medical and Bupa dental cover, cash plan, cover for life insurance, critical illness, and income protection, and a pension plan with company matching contributions (up to set levels).
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads.
In the past year, we have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), and Masomo (home of Headball2) to the Miniclip family of companies.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com