What will you be doing at Miniclip?
You will be part of a small team of dedicated programmers that will develop, deploy and prove support for our mobile multiplayer game servers around the globe. Thinking outside the box to come up with innovative solutions and collaborating with some of the best minds in the field!
Your work will include:
- Developing and providing support for multiplayer game servers and related services.
- Developing and maintaining tools and libraries for both internal and external use.
- Maintaining our platforms, systems, and network infrastructure.
- Effectively cooperate with other teams members.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience on cloud/backend development.
- Previous experience on Amazon Web Services (or one of the major cloud services).
- Good programming skills (distributed/concurrent programming, networking, microservices).
- Proficient on git versioning system.
- Software design skills.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and team player.
- Analytical, problem-solving and communication skills, with a strong attention to details.
- Accountability and Ownership with strong commitment and passion.
- Good English level, written and spoken.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross), and most recently Sybo (famous for Subway Surfers).
For more information, visit https://miniclip.com/