Miniclip is looking for an to join our Marketing team. This is an exciting full-time position working with a leading mobile games and entertainment company.
- You will work closely with the Marketing and Product teams, having the following responsibilities:
- Manage ASO projects across Miniclip’s games portfolio and associated studios, analyzing and improving KPIs relating to store page conversion rates and organic install growth.
- Establish comprehensive ASO guidelines and agree on significant ASO-related actions with the product teams to maximize discoverability of each game’s app store presence.
- Define clear steps to evaluate the performance of app store icons and store page creatives to identify best performing assets.
- Work closely with the art and product teams to produce new icons and general store creatives, according to best practices and ASO analytics.
- Be the in-house expert for keyword research and keyword optimization across multiple game titles.
- Look after the copywriting process of the app store pages in alignment with the Product teams.
- Ensure that store creatives, game titles and pages are properly localized and optimized.
- Work with the Product teams to apply best practices to game titles and subtitles, constantly finding opportunities to improve the search rankings for each game within different search categories.
- Improve ways to measure incremental install uplifts from ASO projects, working closely with data analysts to provide all the information needed for further optimization.
- Establish processes, tools and dashboards that improve ASO operations, including looking after external service providers.
- Conduct market research, competitive analysis & documentation (app stores, BI tools, blogs, forums, etc.)
- Organize task management with the Product and Art teams.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience and knowledge on ASO within the mobile gaming industry.
- Be confident with data analytics and can establish key findings based on large data sets.
- Successful achievements in previous roles working on ASO projects for mobile games.
- Knowledge of all techniques to improve conversion rates on app store fronts.
- Good creative eye to propose new App Store image testing.
- Deep understanding of various ASO strategies for different gaming genres.
- Great knowledge about ASO tools and dashboards as well as experience working on Paid Search Ads (added advantage).
- Experience working on multiple A/B tests and communicating key results to stakeholders is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fundamentals of copywriting (in English) and localization processes are required.
- Strong understanding of mobile game products and key features of free-to-play games is preferred.
You will be working in our contemporary, open plan office in Fetter Lane with enthusiasts and
professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed
atmosphere, and our new office comes with a pool table, 100” screen with games consoles, fridge
with complimentary drinks for all staff, fresh fruit delivered weekly, regular team building and
In addition to 25 days holiday, we also have a fantastic benefits package, with Vitality medical
and Bupa dental cover, cash plan, cover for life insurance, critical illness, and income protection,
and a pension plan with company matching contributions (up to set levels).
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 250 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in eight countries, with a global workforce of over 900 people across 13 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 4 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 45 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognizing its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), and most recently Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross) to the Miniclip Group.
For more information, visit https://miniclip.com/