ASO Graphic Designer
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Creative Designer to join our team and help produce visually appealing icons, screenshots and app preview videos for our mobile games in the App Store. You will have the opportunity to work on the store assets across different categories which includes top games like 8 Ball Pool, Agar.io and many others. The ideal candidate will be passionate about design and have a keen eye for detail, with a track record of creating stunning store visuals that resonate with target audiences.
What will you be doing at Miniclip?
- Collaborate with ASO Lead to understand the app's key features and value proposition, and translate them into compelling visuals that resonate with the target audience.
- Create visually stunning icons, screenshots and app preview videos for our mobile games that stand out in the App Store.
- Adjust the current store assets based on the creative briefs (i.e. culturalization, repainting characters, making assets more appealing to the game’s design etc.)
- Work with ASO Lead to develop a consistent visual identity for our mobile games
- Work with AI tools to generate highly detailed and relevant concepts and make adjustments if necessary
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and technologies to ensure our visuals remain fresh and engaging
What are we looking for?
- Experience designing for the App Store or other mobile application marketplaces.
- Knowledge of user interface design and user experience best practices.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer, preferably in mobile games design.
- Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, or Figma.
- Basic video editing and production experience
- Strong understanding of typography, color theory, and composition.
- A strong portfolio showcasing a range of design work, including icons and screenshots
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate design concepts and ideas.
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Open and willing to learn mindset
- English proficiency
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross), and most recently Sybo (famous for Subway Surfers).
For more information, visit https://miniclip.com/