Junior Commercial Associate
Miniclip is looking to hire a Junior Commercial Associate in our London (UK) Studio.
This is a permanent role, please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the best game companies in the world! With over 400 million game players each month, Miniclip reaches users across online, mobile and social platforms.
Miniclip is a fast-paced work environment, and we are seeking talented employees who crave the prospect of learning new skills and aren't afraid to take on big projects. This is a great opportunity for you to be part of a dynamic, global commercial team which contributes to shaping the future of one of the fastest expanding companies in the world.
This is an outstanding opportunity to progress your career development. As a Junior Commercial Associate, you will be able to take part in key projects which will make a real impact on Miniclip’s performance as well as supporting the team to build and drive new business opportunities.
You will work on a variety of tasks to supporting the Commercial team, including:
- Working to assist the internal greenlight process from initial developer outreach to final approval sign-off.
- Being the initial contact point for new all business opportunities with prospective developers.
- Proactively identifying new opportunities through data analysis and market research.
- Managing the creation of internal documentation to present and review new content opportunities to a wide range of internal stakeholders.
- Organising bi-weekly games review meetings, including presentation of the deck, reporting the outcome of the sessions and follow-up actions.
- Forging strong relationships with existing and potential partners.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all projects are delivered and executed in a timely manner.
- Assist the Commercial team on any ad-hoc responsibilities that require support.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for people who want to get involved in every aspect of our business development, who aren’t afraid of hard work, proactive, and don’t wait to be given work.
The ideal candidate will be looking for opportunities to gain commercial experience through developing and driving new business development initiatives in an exciting, fast-growing industry. To be successful in your application you’ll need:
- Some experience in game industry related, QA, developer relations, business development, ad network or comparable field.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to create presentation slides independently and present them to audiences with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and project management software.
- Previous internship experience or evidence of extra-curricular activities/ positions of responsibility
- Critical thinking, data analysis and research skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- A relevant degree qualification or working towards one in a legal, business or finance related subject
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan Games Development Studio in Holborn with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and we understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun. That’s why there is a pool table, 100” screen with next generation consoles, fridge with complimentary drinks for all staff, fresh fruit delivered weekly, regular team building and social events!
We also have a fantastic benefits package, with medical and dental cover, life insurance and critical illness cover, income protection scheme, a generous holiday entitlement and a pension plan with Company matching contributions (up to set levels).
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 250 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in eight countries, with a global workforce of over 900 people across 13 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 4 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 45 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), and most recently Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross) to the Miniclip Group.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com.