Advertising Solutions Junior
This is an entry level position for a bright graduate or someone willing to start their career in the industry. You will play a key role in growing the development of our monetisation technology products by working closely with different business teams and stakeholders to design, build and execute the adoption of these solutions. You will become an evangelist changing the way monetisation is done in our games through advertising technology.
- Collaborate with the technical product team and the different stakeholders to identify market opportunities, design features, prioritise and develop plans to execute them;
- Work closely with game product teams to increase technology adoption and implementation success;
- Perform in-depth market research and competitors analysis;
- Monitor daily performance against key metrics to identify opportunities and anomalies;
- Become a mobile advertising technology guru and an expert on our ecosystem of products.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the Mobile Games industry;
- Detail-oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture;
- Flexible team-player who can use drive, creativity and initiative to solve problems;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Confident individual with excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
To apply please submit your CV with your cover letter explaining why you want to be part of our team.
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan studio in Tagus Park (Oeiras, Portugal) with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events (virtually, currently). We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that’s why there is a games area and fridge with complimentary drinks and fruit for all staff.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 250 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 50 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past two years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) now operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager), Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), and most recently Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Appynation Ltd (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross) to the Miniclip Group