Our Mobile Games Development Studio (Lisbon) is looking for a person who loves the process of making games and together with our teams drive the planning and execution of our new games and features to achieve the highest quality.
What will you do?
This is where you come in, you will be a driver for the execution of our features and games, working closely with our teams, understanding the requirements from the product managers and executing the the teams the roadmap together with the teams.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Ensure planning & execution: you will work with product management, art, development teams, leadership, and partner teams, you will ensure clarity of the team’s goals, work with stakeholders and the team to set backlog priorities, ensure ownership of these goals in the team, build long term and short term plans and communicate to all key partners
- Work closely and align backlogs with PMs and manage production dependencies among cross-functional teams with focus on resources allocation to accomplish objectives
- Plan, drive and follow up on the execution of the game development team, translating short and long-term product objectives into a clear operation and action plan.
- Evaluate and anticipate risks proactively, define mitigation plans that deliver great outcomes for the product.
- As a collaborative and inclusive leader, work closely with different disciplines within Miniclip to ensure that tasks and initiatives move forward at a sustainable pace.
- As a part of the team and with delivery as one of your main goals, you are expected to analyse the way the teams work and together, propose optimisations that allow us to find the best way for delivering the game updates effectively and thoroughly through all stages from Concept to Live
- Ensure high-quality release management, working with QA, Development, Design, Art, Product, Agilists and other teams to ensure our releases are well defined, clearly communicated, high quality and meet all requirements
- Share knowledge and improve internal and external production processes continuously
- Provide production overview and status to product managers and teams, having great communication skills
- Ensure the team is healthy, motivated and high performing
Your added value:
- Experience as a with full production cycle from Concept Prototyping to Launch and Live Operations.
- Highly capable and experienced in a variety of development methodologies including Agile Scrum, Kanban, team management, long and short-term project scheduling and execution
- Experience in project status and risk reporting including executive-level project reporting
- Experience in working with large, multi-disciplinary teams developing towards specific deadlines and delivering to world-class quality
- Effective at driving order out of uncertainty, excellent prioritization and decision-making skills, dealing with ambiguity effectively for self and others
- Influential through in-person and written communication channels
- Effective in one-to-one as well as one-to-many communication. Effective team collaborator and meeting facilitator
- Experience working with Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides.
- Knowledge of mobile games mechanics and business adds value to your profile as it will give you more insight on the rational of features and in executing them together with the teams