Analytics Engineer Manager
Miniclip is looking for a Analytics Engineer Manager - Tech & Tools to join our London (UK) Studio. This is a full-time position, please apply only if you have the right to work in the UK. Remote is possible for the right candidate.
This is an exciting role working with a leading digital games and entertainment company. You will be part of the Business Intelligence team and work closely with our existing teams within the Marketing Analytics department. This role will report into the Head of Marketing Analytics.
You’ll be responsible for making sure that our Analytics team gets all the support needed in order to provide the business with meaningful insights. You’ll be building what is needed in order to ensure smooth flow of data needed to provide analytics to the marketing teams.
This role will mostly focus on helping existing teams by providing the tools and support in order for them to be able to do their work efficiently.
You’ll be interacting with a wide range of stakeholders with different levels of expertise, but mostly in analytics & data engineering.
● Manage a team
● Build, optimise & oversee back-ends and pipelines using Airflow, AWS & Spark
● Exploring new potential tech solutions to help the Analytics team in their duties
● Be close to the data & systems to be able to find solutions to any issue rising
● Work closely with all the stakeholders (Analytics, Data engineering, etc…) in order to understand their needs
● Making sure the data is at the right quality at every stage of the process and find ways of improving the current data quality
● Drive forward data projects, ensuring your team keeps adapting to the needs & demands of the business
● Clarify stakeholder demands, understanding the “What” and “Why”. Be able to analyse and distinguish trend to give actionable & valuable insights to the stakeholders
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
● 3-5 years of experience in the digital space as someone working closely with large datasets
● Strong SQL, R or Python experience along with tools like Airflow, AWS & Spark to support the pipeline creation. Experience with building and/or maintaining back-ends and pipelines
● Previous management/mentoring experience preferred.
● Be able to communicate effectively complex matters to a wide range of level of expertise
● A strong business mindset with focus in marketing analytics or User Acquisition
● Be proactive with a drive and commitment to own and deliver outstanding work
● Be able to work under clear deadlines & provide work of quality
● Be a leader when it comes to the data projects & your team
● Organised, empathetic & affable